Thursday, July 26, 2007


International Freelance Photographer Marco Regalia has joined PrintBusinessCards.com


Marco was born and lived for 20 years in Piacenza, Italy. He has traveled, studied, and worked in Sweden, Germany, Spain, US and Portugal. At the moment he is based in Bogotá, Colombia working as a freelance photographer and journalist, collaborating with various magazines and stock agencies.

"Mainly I shoot travel, nature, fine art, and food. Since my background from my university training is in Physics, I'm also very interested in computer generated images such as fractals. I have several portfolios available online, my fine art gallery, a Royalty Free gallery, and a photo blog."

Marco has many seasonal, nature, fractal, and business specific card designs available on his Featured Artist page.

No comments: