Thursday, December 16, 2010


We're Still Here - Just Been BUSY Growing Our Artist Community

I can't believe we haven't posted anything here in the blog for the past 11 months! Argh...time definitely flies by too quickly.

We're thankful for our artist community and the great, attractive, professional business cards they design for our growing customer base. We're also thankful that our artist community continues to grow.

Below is a quote from a new artist whose portfolio was published on 11/23/10 and their first sale occurred on 12/15/10. We're confident that Anita will continue to see sales from the great portfolio she has created (and continues to add to).

Anyhow, here are her comments:

Posted: December 15, 2010, 1:39 pm Post subject: Cards purchased from Anita
Got my first sale today. Very happy. I need to make some more templates



Posted: December 15, 2010, 10:02 pm Post subject:
Congrats on the sale! It's a great card - you're off to an awesome start!

Posted: December 15, 2010, 10:40 pm Post subject:
Thanks Tim I also wasn't expecting to get paid for that today either but I did which was awesome

I'm hoping that once all the holiday hoopla is all settled I can get back to making templates.

I heart this place


We like to see every one of our featured artists succeed. We also enjoy sharing those successes with others. Are you interested in joining our Featured Artist Community? Please visit www.TheArtofBusinessCards.com for more information.

Thanks.

No comments: