Friday, November 6, 2009


We Enjoy Hearing from Our Artists!

We enjoy all of our interactions with the Featured Artist Community. We are privileged to work with each and every one of them. Selfishly, we think we have the best group of artists anywhere on the Internet! Here's a quote from one of the great artists who displays their work for sale:

"I think you are doing a great job marketing the business cards. My sales here are better than some microstock sites with millions of photos. I like being part of a group that is innovative and forward thinking and hope for limitless growth in the future." Melinda

1 comment:

Denise Beverly said...

I am finding my sales here are better than my stock sites as well. I am going on 2 1/2 years as one of the artists and really enjoy making the cards.