Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Sophie Martin is Now a Featured Artist!




Sophie Martin is now a part of the Featured Artists Community at PrintBusinessCard.com!

"I live in France, sometimes in Paris and sometimes in the south of France. I’m a freelancer dividing my time between photography, design and scouting locations for television and movies. As a locations finder I’m lucky enough to discover, visit, and photograph some beautiful scenes. I enjoy shooting with natural light; I also love to create digital concepts with Photoshop, or adding some effect to my original image."


Sophie has many exciting new card designs. Please take a moment to look through her professionally designed business cards.

Thanks for joining our community Sophie! We look forward to watching your sales increase as people begin to purchase your work.

No comments: