Thursday, January 3, 2008


PBC is Proud to announce that Donna Paul has joined the Featured Artist Community!


Photographer Donna Paul is the newest member of the Featured Artist Community at PrintBusinessCards.com. We are excited about the beautiful, professional business card templates that Donna has created. Be sure to check out all of her templates on her Featured Artist page.

“I do not focus on one particular genre of photography. My style is relaxed, candid, casual, and posed. My niche is ‘Having No Niche At All.’ If you would like to find out more about my versatile personality and view more of my work, please visit: www.dmpstudios.com or www.dnty.com. If you see an image that you would like to use for your business card or another media format, please feel free to contact me through one of my websites.”


Thanks for joining our community Donna!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm having a GREAT Time here, Creativity is something that I crave...Thanks for having me.